Cast Urethane Rods
Custom Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Rods
PSI’s rods are made of tough, crack-resistant, and abrasion-resistant polyurethane, which lasts significantly longer than conventional rubbers and plastics. We provide custom diameters, lengths, hardness, and colors with little or no tooling costs. By producing our products in custom sizes, PSI also eliminates waste from drop-offs which saves costs for the customer.
Urethane rods have several important applications and benefits due to their elastomeric properties.
PSI manufactures cast urethane rods for the following applications:
- Bumpers and Spacers
- Strengtheners for Thin Metal Cores
- Cost Effective Proto-types
- Suspension Mounts
- Sound Dampeners
Custom Urethane Rod Specs
|Durometer Hardness||60 Shore A|
70 Shore A
70 Shore D
80 Shore A
90 Shore A
|Rod Tolerances||(3/8″ to 2″) +0.063 / -0.010″|
(2-1/4″ to 6″) +0.125 / -0.010″
|Standard Colors||Standard Colors or custom colors upon request|
|Sizes||Custom sizes in diameter and length by durometer listed below|
|Diameter||36″ Length||24″ Length||12″ Length|
With a long history of outstanding quality, superior product performance, and excellent customer service, PSI is a trusted provider of custom and standard urethane rods. PSI provides rods in custom diameters, lengths, hardness, and colors with little or no tooling costs. Additionally, PSI’s custom urethane rods outlast other materials, and save costs for customers by eliminating waste from drop-offs.
Custom Urethane Rods
Produced in custom sizes, PSI’s custom urethane rods outlast other materials, and by eliminating waste from drop-offs, save costs for customers. Learn more about custom polyurethane rods.
Urethane Rods: Benefits, Applications and Choosing a Manufacturer
A few items to consider when selecting a urethane rod manufacturer:
- Review their custom production capabilities. Select a provider who can create custom formulations to meet your unique needs using premium grade raw materials.
- Look at their specifications. Can they handle unique environments and last longer than conventional plastics and rubbers? Are they durable enough to be long-lasting and crack-resistant?
- Confirm they offer in-house production. This eliminates the need to use a third-party company, which makes the process more cost-effective and faster.
To learn more, please read the full Urethane Rods: Benefits, Applications and Choosing a Manufacturer article.
Have A Question?
Fields marked with an * are required