Alternatives to Molding Thermoset Polyurethane
Sometimes you just need parts quickly and do not have time to wait on molds and parts to be manufactured. Below, PSI Urethanes offers some suggestions to get a faster turn around, when your parts can be manufactured from a range of our standard rods, tubes, standard and custom cast sheets.
Blank parts can be easily produced in:
- Precision cast sheet material with a thickness tolerance of ±.005 to ±.010 standard
- Open-cast sheet material with a thickness tolerance of ±.030 to ±.045 standard
- Standard rod diameters in 3-foot lengths with a tolerance of ±.045 to +.125/-.060
- Standard tubing in a range of sizes and tolerances
- Your part is two inches thick or under and you can utilize flat sheet stock to cut a custom part out of.
- No durometer limitations as 25 Shore “OO” to 70 Shore “D” can be waterjet cut.