Many organizations rely on urethane tubes for a variety of applications. Urethane tubes result in a stronger, more durable, and more versatile product. They are commonly viewed as a better value, because tubes made with other materials often crack, tear, and swell.
Common applications include:
- Slide Over Cores for Rollers
- Protective Sleeves
- Vibration Isolators
- Sound dampening
Consider the following when selecting a urethane tube manufacturer:
- Review their list of tube specifications. This includes looking at diameter, length, hardness and color to ensure you are getting the best product for your unique needs.
- Meet with their customer service professionals. You want to work with a team that responds to your inquiries quickly and has the knowledge and expertise to meet all of your needs.
- Understand their production process. Do they provide in-house manufacturing and specialty parts when needed? This can make your process faster and less expensive.
With a long history of outstanding quality, superior product performance and excellent customer service, PSI is a trusted provider of both custom and standard urethane tubes. PSI Urethanes can customize tubes to your specifications of diameter, length, hardness and color. Additionally, when specialty parts are needed, we can produce dual durometer polyurethane tubes and custom shapes. Our in-house machining capabilities can also provide tight tolerances and a ground finish for your polyurethane tubing.
Custom urethane tubes are available with the following specifications:
- Durometer (hardness) range: 20A to 70D
- Variety of colors
- FDA dry or wet food approved
- Cost effective prototypes
- Dual durometer
- Ground finish
- Custom contours on ID and/or OD surfaces